Hormone Friendly Foods
Stay In Shape
You worked hard to look good for bathing suit season, so don't lose that sexy body when summer ends.
I've compiled a list of Hormone Friendly Foods that will maintain, even accelerate weight loss, give you energy and keep you satisfied all year round.
1 cup Steel Cut Oatmeal/ Whole Grain Cereals- Combine with Soy or Skim Milk
Fruit & Nut Smoothie-
- Combine 1 cup of mixed berries (Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries and /or Raspberries)
- 1 scoop Dr. Erika's Detox Protein Formula
- 2 tbsp crushed nuts (walnuts and/or almonds)
- 4-6 oz of fruit juice (All natural Cranberry, Pomegranate, or Grapefruit) - Mix in blender and enjoy!
2 Eggs- (Free-range and organic)- any style, alone or with vegetables ( tomatoes, mushrooms, herbs( basil, dill, cilantro), green pepper) and a little feta cheese. Use 1 tsp olive oil to coat the pan
Choose 2 per day:
¼ cup combined Almonds, Walnuts, Cashews, Sunflowers Seeds
¼ cup Dried apples, pears, tart cherries, cranberries
½ cup Watermelon
Green Tea/ Black Tea (unsweetened)
1 cup Edamame
½ cup Tofu
1 tbsp Organic Peanut Butter on gluten, wheat free toast
1 sliced Tomato with basil, oregano, olive oil
1 boiled or baked Sweet Potato
1 cup each Brussels Sprouts, Spinach, Raw Broccoli Florets, Bok Choy
Lunch And Dinner
Everything Salad- slice or chop veggies
- Romaine Lettuce or Mixed Greens
- 1 tomato
- 1 cucumber
- 1 avocado
- ¼ cup raw broccoli florets
- ¼ cup chick peas
- ¼ cup beets
- ¼ cup pepper (red, green or yellow)
- 1 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
4-6 oz. Salmon, tuna, tilapia, red snapper or any other fresh fish- 2 to 3 times per week. Broiled, baked or grilled.
4-6 oz. Steak/ Pork- 1 to 2 times per week. Barbecued, grilled or broiled. Chose lean cuts (skirt, top round, filet mignon, rib-eye, pork
chops with bone in).
4- 6 oz. Poultry- 3 to 4 times a week. Boiled, baked, barbequed or grilled.
Marinades and Dressing Options for Fish, Meats, & Poultry
- ½ lemon juiced, 1 tbsp olive oil and pinch salt and pepper
- 2 garlic cloves chopped, 1 tbsp olive oil OR 1 tbsp organic wheat and gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tbsp organic wheat and gluten free soy sauce, 1 tsp chopped parsley and/or 1 tsp chopped oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp chopped oregano, pinch salt and pepper
1 cup Beans and Lentils
1 cup gluten and wheat free Pasta and Breads (substitute butter with Flaxseed Oil or Olive Oil)
1 cup Couscous/ Polenta (substitute butter with Olive Oil)
Add-Ins: (1, 2 or all)
- ¼ cup broccoli florets
- ¼ cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
Soda/ Artificially Sweetened Drinks/ Energy Drinks
All Sugar Substitutes
White & Refined Foods (i.e.- bread, potatoes, pasta)
Desserts (i.e.-cookies, cakes, pastries)
Don't expect to cut out all the "NO" foods overnight. Don't forget to take the time to make the connections between what you are eating and how you are feeling. I bet it will make it easier for you to eat more good foods. Your new hormone friendly diet will take some time and adjustment but you will succeed in achieving a hormone friendly diet that will make you feel and look great inside and out year round. And don't worry it is okay to splurge on the piece of birthday cake now and again.
Copyright © 2002-2021 supplementsdiets.com. All rights reserved.